Intelligence Community Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program accepting applications
The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program offers scientists and engineers from a wide variety of disciplines unique opportunities to conduct research in a wide range of topics relevant to the Intelligence Community.
The research is conducted by the postdocs, while working in partnership with a research advisor and collaborating with an advisor from the Intelligence Community. In partnership with the research advisor, the postdoc composes and submits a technical proposal that responds to a research opportunity identified at https://www.orau.org/icpostdoc/current-opportunities.html.
· Annual stipends range from $75,000 to $79,000, depending on research location.
· Annual travel budget of up to $6,000
· Appointments for two years, and option to extend for a third year
· Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of up to $5,000.
· Research advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and an annual travel budget of up to $2,000.
Postdoc Eligibility: U.S. citizenship required; Ph.D. received within five years of the application deadline
Application Deadline: March 12, 2018
For additional program information, please visit https://www.orau.org/icpostdoc/.
If you received this mailing from a colleague and would like to receive future mailings directly in your inbox then please send a blank email to:
You received this e-mail due to your institutional or organizational affiliation. If we sent this e-mail to you in error, and you wish not to receive any further e-mails from us, please send a blank email to leave-68020-130909.bc1d32ba6056fd53ae84347df03ea360