For everyone who has enjoyed TunaFEST in the past: WE’RE HAVING IT AGAIN, at the END OF THIS MONTH!
Free food and drinks, live music – opens at 11:30 AM for folks who have to eat early – Friday, June 29th. Remember: TunaFEST is for family, too!
NEW THIS YEAR:
· Now at the Moody Center for the Arts!
· Tech and business showcase!
· Honoring the retirement of Wade Adams – who started TunaFEST (with a lot of help) when he returned to Rice from a fishing trip in 2002 with too much fish.
For anyone who hasn’t been to TunaFEST: YOU’LL LOVE IT!
· Formerly-annual all-Rice party, featuring grilled tuna, burgers, veggie-burgers, hot dogs, etc.
· Music, drinks and LOTS of visiting; all Rice people invited, plus Rice friends, and friends from the Texas Medical Center.
· Lunchtime through 2:00 PM, the last Friday before July 4th.
Sponsored by Materials Science and NanoEngineering, scores of corporate and personal Friends of Rice, and MANY Rice departments, centers, institutes and schools. We will have all of them listed on the T-shirt!